Here's a Perfectly Lazy Day itinerary for you!
- Sleep in until after sunrise. Watch the last of the pink and purple sky change to blue as you have a cup of coffee or tea on the lanai.
- Breakfast of fresh fruit that you picked up at the nearby farmer's market the day before.
- Relax and read your favorite book or magazine on the lanai.
- Slather on plenty of sunscreen, grab some snacks, water, and the Tommy Bahama beach chairs. Walk 200 yards to the beach.
- Spend the afternoon looking at the beautiful, blue Pacific and feeling the Kauai sunshine.
- Head back to the condo. Take a nap. Wake up refreshed.
- Stroll over to the Hukilau Lanai restaurant. Order a tropical cocktail and an appetizer (our favorite is Adam's Poke Nachos). Enjoy the view of the gardens, pool, and ocean beyond. Listen to sweet, live Hawaiian music. For your dinner entree, consider ordering Hukilau Mixed Grill, it's a wonderful sampling of grilled fresh island fish.
- After your delightful dinner, walk back to the condo along the beach. Notice the millions of stars and moon reflecting on the ocean.
- Fall asleep to the sounds of waves hitting the shore. Dream of another perfectly lazy day on Kauai.